For other events navigate using the “<” and “>” buttons.
The Time Trial League is an excellent opportunity to get ‘around the regions’ and meet many friends on their home turf. Here’s how it works.
1) The League is open to all members of the TA.
2) There are fifteen counting events, two from each region plus the Circuit of the Dales.
3) Points are 30 for fastest down to 1st for 30th. The winner will be the rider with the most number of points in their ten best results.
4) Six events must be ridden to qualify.
5) Certificates will be awarded to all competitors with more than 100 points.
6) The winner of the competition will be awarded the Tricyclists’ League Trophy.
The counting events are noted as such in the list of time trials at the end of this gazette. Keep an eye on the TA website for the results table as well as the next gazette.
The Tricycle Time Trial League Organizer is responsible for ensuring the collection and collation of the event results, maintaining an updated list of qualifiers and positions throughout the season and providing a final list of qualifiers and positions so that the trophy and certificates can be awarded at the Annual Dinner.
Secretary for the 2016 season is Lez Young.
|Tricycle Time Trial League 2016|
Due to the large size of the table it is available in PDF form Here:tricycle-league-final-2016
Congratulations to Lez Young, the winner of the 2015 competition. Lez has figured well in many TA events during the season, fitting rides in when work schedules allowed. He still managed to ride 12 League events, winning 9 of them and his score of 298 represents the total of his best 10 finishes. Similarly Gary Guntrip, who rode 11 events ended the season with a score over his best 10 events of 280 points. 5 other members finished more than 6 events so qualify for certificates:
Copyright © 2017 | MH Magazine WordPress Theme by MH Themes