For other events navigate using the “<” and “>” buttons.
The Time Trial League is an excellent opportunity to get ‘around the regions’ and meet many friends on their home turf. Here’s how it works.
1) The League is open to all members of the TA.
2) There are fifteen counting events, two from each region plus the Circuit of the Dales.
3) Points are 30 for fastest down to 1st for 30th. The winner will be the rider with the most number of points in their ten best results.
4) Six events must be ridden to qualify.
5) Certificates will be awarded to all competitors with more than 100 points.
6) The winner of the competition will be awarded the Tricyclists’ League Trophy.
The counting events are noted as such in the list of time trials at the end of this gazette. Keep an eye on the TA website for the results table as well as the next gazette.
The Tricycle Time Trial League Organizer is responsible for ensuring the collection and collation of the event results, maintaining an updated list of qualifiers and positions throughout the season and providing a final list of qualifiers and positions so that the trophy and certificates can be awarded at the Annual Dinner.
Secretary for the 2017 season is Lez Young.
|POS’N||NAME||points||No of events||10 of the best|
Due to the large size of the table it is available in PDF form Here:Tricycle League 2017
Copyright © 2017 | MH Magazine WordPress Theme by MH Themes